Ladd CCSD #94
ALL REMOTE LEARNING STARTS HERE! CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
Vision for Remote Learning
Ladd School is dedicated to creating the best possible learning experience for students when remote learning days are necessary. The success of remote learning is dependent on all stakeholders committing to doing their part to advance student learning at all levels and in all curricular areas. Staff, students and parents each have a role to play in making remote learning successful for our students. This plan is intended to set clear expectations for all stakeholders and to provide resources necessary to make the most of our remote learning days.
Expectations of the District
- Develop a thorough and inclusive Remote Learning plan that meets the needs of all students.
- Support staff in the planning and implementation of the plan.
- Identify needed community resources.
- Facilitate delivery of non digital learning materials.
- Communicate regularly with all stakeholders.
Expectations of Parents
- Support your child through the process as needed.
- Ensure your child has time, space and resources for learning activities.
- Check in with your child to make sure the activities are being completed daily.
- Preschool through 4th grade parents will need to respond to the classroom teacher in Remind every day to account for their child’s school attendance.
- Support students to submit digital assignments when needed.
- Read to or with your child when possible.
- Set reasonable screen time limits daily.
- Contact your child’s teacher or Ms. Dawson with questions or concerns.
- Be mindful of the daily guidelines from the Illinois State Board of Education for daily work time and attention reported to the next school as such.